Wednesday, October 8, 2008

boring? maybe to some.

Have you felt like your life is just fine but nothing exciting enuf to post about? this would apply to me especially since i have no pics to show!
BUT, i went to a suprise bridal shower last night and
the poor bride was REALLY shocked!!!
she had a kitchen type shower and got 2 really pretty aprons,
it was super funny because we started calling them kitchen lingerie...
and made her blush! Aprons are getting to be a hot item.
Also did you the "RED"button over on the side...
talk about a fun blog. This sweet lady has found most of the
items i need for my Christmas shopping! i am so excited!
no bargain hunting in crowded, hot, stores w/ crying babies! wahoo!.

Also if you care going to be having company this holiday season,
go check out my friend Cathy, on her blog, CATNABARN.
She has some great ideas on how to get some extra beds in
your house without sleeping bags on the floor. I can't wait for my turn to go to her B&B!

5 comments:

squawmama said...

Thanks for the info and you are never boring to me... I will visit those sites and see what it's all about... Glad you had fun at the bridal shower.. Listen I think except for a few great writers feel like we are boring... At least I know I do... I am glad to call you one of my favorites...

Hugs,
Donna

squawmama said...

what I mant to say is I think we all feel like boring writers from time to time...LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
Donna

Cathy said...

Sandi....I can't for you to come to my house either!!!
Cathy

nikkicrumpet said...

What a fun idea...surprise bridal shower. And aprons can be lingerie in the kitchen if they're worn correctly hehehe.

Autumn said...

I'm still laughing about the 'lingerie'! teehee