Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've got Sunshine!!! and not a cloudy day

OHHH! Glorious sun and heat!!!
its been in the 80's!! YEAH!!
(I feel so bad for my frozen friends)
I have a good friend moving from Florida to New York
to help with her aging parents. God Speed and God Bless.
because of course its a horrible storm she is driving into...
go figure...
My Iris are tall and I think the dutch will bloom by St Patty's day
and the bearded will wait till Easter (they have more shade)
a true sign of spring in these here parts!!

2 comments:

Patty B. said...

Gotta love it! We just planted our tomatoes, which should have gone in last month. Other seedlings have come up, and the remainder of our garden is ready and waiting for more seeds. This is great! I'll take the sun and the heat over the clouds and the snow anyday....a true desert rose!

Autumn said...

I love living in AZ! Though- since it's 'officially Spring' here- my allergies are crazy. YUCKA.

Sorry you can't make the scrap weekend. There's still time to change your mind....