Tuesday, November 18, 2008

so much going on

real life has been keeping me super busy.
the new and most exciting thing is that my daughter and I
{and a group of great friends} will be attending a
Midnite Premiere of "TWILIGHT".
the excitement in this house is palpable!!
I still need to make 'nametags' or something like that to save our seats. sigh.
we/she got a card in the mail from her Aunt J.
sooo funny- it states that she has E. C. D.!
Edward Cullen Disorder!!! its soooo funny!
my big girl has been telling people she has O. C. D., Obsessive Cullen Disorder....
and have you SEEN the calendar?!?!
even though we own the soundtrack I still need to hear it.
lots to do. Lots to do!!!
Don't even get me started on Thanksgiving.
plans are still up in the air, dear MIL has just
had rotator cuff surgery. it should NOT be this hard to pick a house, but it is.
and all the grocery shopping.....
Prayers going out to all our friends who have been laid off recently
and with severe medical problems.
and a BIG prayer going out to Amy and Derrick~
who should soon have 2 new baby boys!
to add to the other 4!!! yup, 6 kids under 6! {5 boys 1 girl}
and this is her 1st pregnancy! LOL!
so to all my friends,
Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the blessings of the Season~


2 comments:

squawmama said...

Wow.... first I hope you have a great time at the movies... I am just reading Twilight... Second... don't stress to much over Thanksgiving... It will evolve and be all that it can be... Third good luck to all your friends who are having a rough time... Have a great time...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

nikkicrumpet said...

Ok..I'm tired just trying to keep up with You! Have fun at the movies...and good luck with Thanksgiving!