Thursday, November 20, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE!

ok, I will admit it...
I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE MOVIE!!
I have NO IDEA, how my sweet girl,
is gonna make it thru school today!
all of her teenage joy is rubbing off on me~
and I couldn't be happier about it.
......
just think, I get all of this fun and,
the PLUMBER is coming too! yup,
major kitchen sink trouble and company coming today...
- oh, and before i fergit, my friend did
have her babies safely. all 10 plus lbs, no c-section for her!
CONGRATS TO THE NEW MOMMY!!

3 comments:

squawmama said...

Wow.... you'll have to review the movie tomorrow... and hope you plunbimg got fixed in time and Congrats to the new mom... boy that was a big one... LOL

(((HUGS)))
Donna

nikkicrumpet said...

Have a great time at the movie...and good luck with the plumber!!!

L. Taggart said...

You are the greatest friend! Thanks for sending me the baby pics! Hope you had fun with the premier!!! I can't believe she's a teen already!!! If we lived closer, I would employ her as a sitter. Love you guys!!! Miss you too!