Monday, December 1, 2008

December? already?!!

so, i can't believe it. its THAT time of year again.
you know, when the mom gets to go CRAZY!
school concerts, church party,
grocery shopping, because you have just eaten
your family out of food in the last 4 days.
the kids have grown so new shoes and jeans too!
argh!! and then getting ready for the BIG DAY!
yup, my big girl has a big B-day coming.
she told me just 34 days to go!
WHAT!?! slow down baby. That is NOT a request, its an Order!

oh yeah, and don't forget Christmas in there too.

Did any of you try to shop on Black Friday?
i passed this year.
BUT, we did see Twilight, again. still,
not my favorite movie in the whole world.
But it was definately fun!!!
and we played games, and ate, and ate and ate.
and a funeral.
I think my most favorite memory will be
of the kids outside LAUGHING- almost hysterically.
they were swinging, spider monkey style. and having a ball!
fun to watch and listen to.
but we got some RAIN as well. What a blessing!

2 comments:

squawmama said...

Glad you had a great time... I will wait for the movie to go on sale... I never shop on Black Friday... It is not worth the hassle for me... LOL LOL Have a great night...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

nikkicrumpet said...

I wouldn't do Black Friday if they paid ME to shop! I did have to work and the roads were so crowded!