Saturday, December 13, 2008

Important Holiday "Rules"!!

I just recieved this in an email from my friend Jacqui.
I think this is important and TIMELY information,
so I am going to share it wilth all of Ya'll.
Christmas Cookie Rules...
1. If you eat a Christmas cookie fresh out of the oven, it has no calories because everyone knows that the first cookie is the test and thus calorie free.
2. If you drink a diet soda after eating your second cookie, it also has no calories because the diet soda cancels out the cookie calories.
3. If a friend comes over while you're making your Christmas cookies and needs to sample, you must sample with your friend. Because your friend's first cookie is calories free, rule #1 is yours also. It would be rude to let your friend sample alone and, being the friend that you are, that makes your cookie calorie free.
4. Any cookie calories consumed while walking around will fall to your feet and eventually fall off as you move. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
5. Any calories consumed during the frosting of the Christmas cookies will be used up because it takes many calories to lick excess frosting from a knife without cutting your tongue.
6. Cookies colored red or green have very few calories. Red ones have three and green ones have five - one calorie for each letter. Make more red ones!
7. Cookies eaten while watching "Miracle on 34th Street" have no calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
8. As always, cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breaking causes calorie leakage
9. Any cookies consumed from someone else's plate have no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to their plate. We all know how calories like to CLING!
10. Any cookies consumed while feeling stressed have no calories because cookies used for medicinal purposes NEVER have calories. It's a rule!

Those are the rules, I truly hope this timely message will enhance your
Christmas Experience. I know it help alot at my house.

8 comments:

squawmama said...

I love this one....and I am sending it out to all my friends right now... well as soon as I finish this comment... then I am going to find out which character I am most like in Twilight... That should be fun... What a great post today... I am excited... gonna run and go eat a cookie and watch Miracle on 34th Street.... Have a FUNTASTIC day...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Cathy said...

Hey Sandi ....thanks for posting this cookie thing.....I think we all could use some no calorie cookies! Does this apply everyday?

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Cathy

Rue said...

Hi Sandi :)

These are the very best rules EVER! LOL

Hugs,
rue

Patty B. said...

This is great! Especially at this time of year, when cookies permeate the counters, tables, and walls! I think this no-cal cookie thing lasts through the whole season, and even til the kids go back to school! Hey, you can't stand by and WATCH everyone else eat them, huh?
Then, the dreaded New years resolutions begin (which I don't make because it's a crazy idea anyway!)
(Please find yourself on my site!)

Dena said...

Wow, I was not aware of the calorie thingy with the cookies until Jacqui sent that so I am so relieved. I have pretty much always followed those rules so I'm thinkin there is definitely another reason for the weight gain. Maybe its something like Santa Syndrome??? We gain sympathy weight for Santa? Kinda like men do when their wives are preggo? I think that sounds perfectly logical, what do you think?

Autumn said...

So cute!

We'll see if this really rings true as the month goes on...my butt seems to be feeling bigger already. teehee

Diana said...

Hey Sandy! Cute blog! It was fun to see you last night! Hope your baby girl is feeling better!

Shantel said...

I did not know you had a blog!!! I am so happy to get to read a little about your family. How is everything?? We miss you guys.