Sunday, January 4, 2009

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!

Really, I hope everyone is enjoying all the New Year they can.
Things are CrAzY, WiLd, NuTsO, and purely ChAoTiC at my house.
We had a Wonerful Christmas, Hubby & kids have been on vacation
and I got a JOB!!!
Who Knew!?!
not me, thats for SURE! it really puts a new spin on things too. i am not a very organized person, so this is something i realllly need to work on since the Hubster goes back to work and the kids go back to school. My job is retail, not my favorite place ever,since i have alot of previous experience there. (lol) so far so good, nice people to work with. We'll see.

The MoSt ExCiTiNg thing happens Tommorrow,
its my Big Girls 14th B-day!!!!!
time flies...

I am also working on the new goals... isn't everybody???
GOOD LUCK YA"LL!!!

3 comments:

Patty B. said...

So now you're a working woman, huh? (like you weren't before!) At least you get to see deals before everyone else, and buy at a discount. Could be a great thing!

L. Taggart said...

Wow! A JOB!!!! You will have a great time, everyone will love working with you and I have always thought of you as organized. Goals? I know I have some, but I am still trying to get them written down. How's that for organized LOL!

Autumn said...

I don't know how yo do it, missy?! A family, running around, meals AND a job? You're my new hero!

Happy New Year!!