Sunday, August 17, 2008

day 3

so, i showed my oldest daughter, C. the "blog". her reaction, "Mom, you need to get some pictures, this is boring. while you're at it find some pretty headers."

well, not to sound like a teeny bopper, but, DUH!!!!
i wonder why she didn't offer her years of practical experience??? lol!

We are currently working on a fun home renovation. The hall bathroom.
when finished it should be wonderful. i purchased the pretty shower curtain from target. and the colors are brown and aqua. a true move for me, since i am not a blue fan! so i am excited to see how it all turns out. i am taking pictures and hopefully i can learn HOW to add them.

2 comments:

artis1111 said...

Welcome to blogland. I hoped over from catinabarn. We all started the same way,no knowing , I am still figureing it out.I just started my third blog, yeah I am crazzzzy. You will enjoy meating everyone. A good way it to join in on Pink Saturday. You just have to post a picture that has something pink.Go to How Sweet the Sound. She is the host You can just viset then when you wan to you can let her know and do a post on a Sat. Have fun in blogland. Kathy

Cathy said...

Hey Sandi.....All you can do is take it one step at a time! Then you finally fall in!!! Then you become an addict....then you will need treatment!!! Don't worry it takes awhile. I'm still learning!

Cathy