Friday, September 26, 2008

Especially for my Daughter!

http://blogthings.com/couldyoubeavampirequiz/


You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To
Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind.
But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.
Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if
you could live forever with the people you love the most.
But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?
It's all too much to contemplate.
Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.
What you would like best about being a vampire:
Living forever
What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth

Not quite like TWILIGHT... just for fun...

4 comments:

Rue said...

We scored the same!

Thank you for "feeling" my pain LOL

rue

nikkicrumpet said...

I haven't read the "Twilight" series yet. Everyone keeps telling me I have too. I think the best part of being a vampire would be getting to wear a cape all the time...it would hide some of my chub!

nikkicrumpet said...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE....is this bigtoemomma from Rate My Space??? I probably already know this but I'm getting so old I forget where I live sometimes. So glad you stopped by!

squawmama said...

Well I love the Vampire Chronicals but do not know about Twilight.. Is it a series? Tell me more... The thing I would like being a vampire is living forever and maybe the super powers that come with it... I wouldn't be able to ever hurt anyone so I would have to have a connection with a blood bank...LOL LOL

Hugs,
Donna