Friday, September 12, 2008

scrapbooks!

WOOO! HOOO!
ck scrapbook convention is in town! and its so much fun!
they have classes and LOADS of shopping. e even if you are not a crafty person a chance to go with your girlfriends and visit is worth it! i am going with my MIL. - S. ( yup, and her intials are the same as mine, tee hee)
i don't know what i would do with out her!!!
~ We love her to pieces!!! ~ and, wow can this woman cook!,paint, sew, do hair, craft, garden, etc... she has so many talents and i so love how her home is decorated!
i have pictures just for inspiration!!!
i'll be sure to let you know how much fun we had!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm feelin' your vibe! Have a blast!

I'm going to the Bazzill buy. :) Cheap, Cheap.

L. Taggart said...

Hooray for girls night out!!! have fun!

bj said...

Have a blast !!
love, bj

Heather said...

Okay, somehow I found your blog through the SITS blogland, and I can't believe I've never been here before. You scrapbook, you have 3 kids, you love Twilight AND Diane Gabaldon...honey, we are truly kindred souls.

I am going to go and look through your past posts now...please tell me all about CK when you can! I am SOOOO jealous (and you even live in the same state as Becky Higgins! Lucky you!)

Heather said...

You must have commented on someone who is part of SITS. It is at www.thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com. Go check it out. It's a great community of primarily mommy bloggers (but not all), which features a new blogger every day. Great way to find new blogger friends!

I can't believe you've met Becky H.! I have a picture of her house from when she lived in Ohio (a friend drove by and snapped a pic for me). I would love to go to CKU sometime. I'll bet you've got some great ideas when you come home.

Great meeting you, too. Thanks for stopping by.

Shannon said...

sounds like a lot of fun!
I have a GREAT MIL too! What a blessing!